Hey, Good to see you again here in another blog post. In this post, I will be helping you with How to Manually Install WordPress on Your Website. Before I start I want to make it clear that this is not the only way to install WordPress on Your Website. It is one of the most popular content management systems.
WordPress is one of the easiest and user-friendly CMS used by experienced as well as a new content creator. Also, another reason for WordPress being popular is making WordPress is really easy with this CMS. Mostly all the hosting provider giving website hosting provides WordPress automatic installation. But you can also install WordPress manually from the Cpanel in few minutes.
Requirements to Manually Install WordPress on Your Website
- Good Hosting
- Domain and Hosting are connected pointed nameservers.
After you have everything ready and done pointing your domain DNS to hosting. Also, the process of your name server might take time if the domain and hosting are from different providers.
Installing WordPress Manually
Before getting started with installing the WordPress CMS on your website. Be sure to download the latest version of the WordPress Zip File from the link here. Now click the blue button with “Download WordPress (Version Number)“.
- Firstly login to your cPanel and add the domain where you want to install WordPress. If you are using a Shared Hosting then click on Addon Domain.
- Now Click on File Manager from the dashboard. Then Open the directory with your Domain Name.
- Make sure you delete all the files in your directory then upload the zip file that you had downloaded from the link above.
- Unzip the file and move out all the extracted files from the folder.
- Now Go back to cPanel and search for MySQL Database and create a database for your website.
- After you have created a database for your website sucessfully now you have to create user for that databse and give all the permissions.
- Now can got to your website to setup your site and complete the process.
- After you go to your site you can easily chose your prefered language.
- Now click on continue setup and enter your database name and username for the database.
- Also enter the password that you had generated from MySQL. Now after everything is entered click on Sumbit.
- Now check on run the installation. If you get any error be sure to check your database name or username.
- Then you need to provide the site information. The username and password are the login deails for your website cms.
- Lastly click on install WordPress and all your process is completed.
After your WordPress Installation is successfully Completed you can log in to your website Admin Panel From www.(yoursite.com/wp-admin). Thank you for being till the end of the post. If you have any query related to the post be sure to comment dow and will get into it later.